There are so many creative fillings that can be used to stuff greens or make green wraps. Here’s a few ideas:
- Hummus – store bought or make your own veggie style with this recipe
- Spiced nut / seed butters – see this recipe and layer on the chopped veggies
- Cashew Macadamia Cheese – Here, add sliced peppers and cucumber
- Equal parts, chopped avocado and mango, sprinkled with a little rice vinegar
- Any leftover grain salads
That’s just to get you started. Create your own and make a wrap using lettuce, cabbage, collards and Swiss chard. Each one has its own nutritional profile, so to get the best overall nutrition, its good to have variety with the greens and fillings.