Cauliflower Tacos with Lime Creme
Tacos are a fun way to get in a serving of veggies! These cauliflower tacos are easy, delicious and perfect for Cinco de’ Mayo or anytime!
Taste the spice blend and add cayenne or hot sauce if you like a kick. The lime creme will elevate the flavors and also cool the spice down, so a little more spice may be needed. Adjust to your liking.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt divided
- 1 head Cauliflower medium sized, chopped into florets
- 1/3 cup Cashews soaked, drained and rinsed
- 3 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Water
- 8 Corn or Almond Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Purple Cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped, for garnish, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (218ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl stir together the oil, cumin, paprika, garlic powder and half the salt. Add the cauliflower to the bowl and toss to coat. Transfer to a baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove, flip the cauliflower around and roast for an additional 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the soaked and rinsed cashews to a blender along with the lime juice, water and remaining sea salt. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the tortillas between plates. Add the cabbage, roasted cauliflower and avocado to each tortilla. Drizzle the cashew lime sauce over each taco and garnish with cilantro, if using. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped, for garnish, optional)