Don’t knock kale until you’ve tried these Salt and Vinegar Kale Chips, they are the bomb! I can sit and eat a whole bowl, easy. And the benefits of kale are through the roof. They are full of minerals, fiber and phytonutrients that help improve immune response and reduce risk factors of disease.
There are a lot of dressings you can try as a coating for kale chips, but this is easy and fast. Just a little oil and vinegar and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. This is one of my favorite ways to eat kale. Let me know how you like your kale.
If you have a dehydrator, you can use that to make kale chips overnight, but these work great in the oven. I hope you give them a try.
Salt and Vinegar Kale chips
- 1 sheet pan
- 1 bunch Kale, curly
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs cider vinegar
- dash salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Remove stem from kale leaves and tear leaves into pieces.
- Rinse and dry leaves. Drizzle with oil and vinegar and mix well using your hands or tongs, coating the leaves completely.
- Ley onto the sheet pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, check for crispness. Bake 5-10 min longer until completely crisp.