Creamy White Bean Dip
This white bean dip is great for sharing and for celebrating! Bring it to a football gathering or make it for a snack during the week, either way you will be treating yourself to some deliciousness and important plant nutrition.
Creamy White Bean Artichoke Dip
- 2 T olive oil
- ¼ cup almond milk hemp, oat
- 2 cans cannellini or white beans rinsed & drained
- 1 can artichokes in water drained
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast optional
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary 1/4 tsp dried
- 1 tsp natural salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- Pinch cayenne
- Place everything in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth and creamy. Add more milk by the tablespoon if needed to reach the desired consistency.
- This dip is great served with pita chips and fresh cut veggies or used as a sandwich spread or in a wrap.