Orange raspberry overnight oats.
Prepare your breakfast tonight for tomorrow. Creamy fruity oats.
- 1/2 c oats rolled or steal cut
- Handful of frozen raspberries
- 2 T dried fruit (goji, apricot, fig, berries) chopped if needed
- 1 T tahini
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup or 3 drops stevia optional
- 2 T yogurt or open a probiotic capsule
- 3/4 c orange juice substitute plant milk
In a jar or bowl, combine the ingredients.
Stir, cover, refrigerate overnight.
Enjoy in the morning
The recipe can be made in bulk, so breakfast is ready for several days. Double or triple the recipe.
If using steel cut oats, overnight soaking is necessary, whereas rolled oats can be eaten after only a couple hours.
For variation, substitute nut or seed butters for the tahini. Try different berries or dried fruit. Change up the liquids used to alter flavor.