quick pantry recipe with 5 star flavor.
- 1.5 cups white beans or 1 can drained
- 1 cup artichokes, canned drained and pressed to release water
- 1 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1.5 cup tomatoes, canned or roasted diced
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives sliced
- 1 lemon, squeezed or 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
Prepare the vegetables.
In a large skillet, saute the onion in a little oil until soft, then add the garlic, zucchini and mushrooms, stir and cook for 5 minutes until mushrooms have softened.
Add the beans, artichokes, tomatoes and herbs. Stir to combine and cook for about 10 minutes until heated through completely. Add the olives.
Whisk the lemon juice and olive oil together and pour over the skillet mixture, tossing to coat.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with a crusty bread and fresh green salad. Enjoy!